Terms and conditions
Payments are taken through PayPal in GB pounds or by BACS. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a purchase, you can use the PayPal service to pay with your regular debit or credit card. We do not store any of your debit/credit card details.
Unframed originals, boxed sets and tea towels will be packed and shipped within 5 working days. Prints may take up to two weeks as they are made to order. These items are sent out using Royal Mail Tracked 48 hours. Framed original works can be collected from my West London Studio. If you would like to collect in person you can enter code COLLECT at the checkout. Once you have placed your order I will email you and we can work out a time to meet.
Alternatively, work can be sent by specialist courier so please contact me to discuss shipping costs.
If you are buying from outside the UK again please contact me for shipping options.
Overseas shipments (outside the UK) may be subject to import duties and taxes according to the laws of the destination country. Any additional charges are at the customer’s expense. I have no control over these charges and accept no responsibility for additional charges.
Shipping costs cover packing supplies, labour and transit fees.
If a piece is not as you expect, you have 7 days to contact me by email and request a refund. Once a return has been agreed, you are responsible for packing and arranging return delivery using the same service used to send it to you. Once the piece has been safely returned, I will refund your payment within 14 days. Payment is refunded minus the cost of shipping and PayPal fees.
All work is carefully packed and wrapped. If you receive a work that has been damaged in transit, please contact me within 7 days and if possible keep a photograph.
I am unable to offer a refund or return on any product(s) sent outside of the UK.
- All copyright is retained by the artist, Jill Meager. Artwork must not be resold or reproduced without the artist’s written permission.
- Every care has been taken to show the work as accurately as possible with regard to size and colour. The image you see may be different due to slight variation between browsers, devices and screen settings. Any variation between the image represented and the actual artwork is not deemed a fault and such inconsistencies will not be a valid reason for return.
- Security of Data: We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. We use a secure external payment process. In the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when ordering from the website.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
Any order placed through the website is not binding until the work has been despatched. Artwork listed may be withdrawn from sale at any point by the artist for reasons such as, but not limited to, sale elsewhere or withheld for exhibition display.
© Copyright 2019 Jill Meager
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors use the website
You can change or review your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or using the update option at the bottom of every email.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking (Facebook pixel)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.